Battle Fuel XT Review
Waging Battle On Low Testosterone
This supplement claims to maximise natural testosterone output with an approved and (the makers claim) aggressive formula that boost performance and lean muscle build. A comprehensive five layer blend works to feed anabolism, promote strength and boost testosterone levels – but do the results match the manufacturer’s hype?
The Formula in Battle Fuel XT
This supplement contains a comprehensive five layer blend, containing the following ingredients:
- DAA: D-aspartic acid to support and optimise testosterone levels
- Mucuna pruirens (50% L-dopa) to support sexual health and energy
- Asteracantha longifolia aquatic axtract to support sexual health
- N-acetyl Carnitine to support energy
- Anacyclus Pyrethrum to support natural testosterone levels
- Curculigo Orchioides to support sexual health and provide antioxidant properties
Testosterone muscle growth complex
- Suma Extract to supporting cardiovascular and immune system function, as well as aiding in digestion and blood flow
- Maca 4:1 to promote endurance, energy, vitality and performance
- Propionyl Carnitine to boost promote testosterone levels and sexual performance
Anti-aromatase and estrogen suppression matrix
- Indole-3-Carbonal to help lower estrogen levels
- DIM to assist the hormonal system and help rid of active estrogen
Taking Battle Fuel XT
Male adults should take eight capsules each day. For best results, take four in the morning and four either mid-afternoon or before training. Use for eight consecutive weeks followed by five to seven days off.
It’s a mixed bag when it comes to user reviews of this product. Some users have seen good results in areas like stamina, energy, mindset and general mood, and are happy with their investment.
On the other side of the coin, other users have seen no effect from this T booster at all, and many have complained of prolonged and highly painful headaches and migraines.
A number of users have been dismayed to find out in the small print that this product contains traces of lead, and for this reason will not purchase Taking Battle Fuel XT again.
Any Reported Side Effects
Acne outbreaks, weakness, headaches and migraines are commonly cited in relation to this product.
Where To Buy Battle Fuel XT
This product can be purchased at a range of online stores including Amazon.co.uk, Dolphinfitness.co.uk, Powerbody.co.uk and UK.evitamins.com. It costs around £24(AUD $44) for 20 servings.
Any Guarantees Provided
There isn’t a guarantee available with this product.
The original Battle Fuel did have some problems with side effects, after reviewing users feedback for this ‘new improved’ formula, it doesn’t look as if they have been completely successful in reducing the adverse effects that blighted the original formulation.
There are some really good ingredients in this product and it could work well for some users, but overall it doesn’t quite make the grade as far as we are concerned
There Are, We Believe – Better Products Out There
We suggest that you have a look at our recommended T-Boosters list, these products have been evaluated and rated for their impressive formula, positive users feedback and in the case of some products on the list, the fact that they are sold with a cash back guarantee that assures you of a full refund if you are unhappy with the results